Spinach Artichoke Dip
Every weekend deserves a good happy hour appetizer whether at home for family or for a party with friends! Try making this super easy Spinach Artichoke dip for your friends this weekend.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 8 Oz cream cheese (room temperature)
- 4 Oz Shredded Gruyere cheese
- 4 Oz Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1-4 Oz jar of chopped artichokes in water (drained and minced)
- 1/2 Cup frozen chopped spinach (thawed, squeeze all liquid out)
- 2 Tsp garlic & herb seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
Mix all ingredients together. Place in a 7 inch greased baking dish and sprinkle with more shredded parmesan.
Bake at 425° until bubbly and golden brown. Enjoy with toasted baguette slices!
Hey, I'm Chef Dave!
A retired chef of 27 years, I’m so excited to be able to share my love of cooking. My recipes are usually easy to follow, fresh, and simply delicious! Our kitchen is a gathering place where I love being with friends and family. A place filled with laughs, good conversation, great food, and a good glass of wine!
From my table to yours, Cheers!